JAM is the community for product managers, designers and makers on a mission to build something great.
Since 2015, we've been putting our heart and soul into crafting personal and valuable events for Europe's product community. We have big ambitions for JAM and are looking for the right partners to achieve them. If you think it might be you, we'd love to chat!
JAM in a few numbers...
- 4 conferences to date & 20 Show & Tell events 🎉
- +3,000 Jammers across 18 countries 🌎
- 2 co-founders, 10 volunteers 👋
- 77% of attendees said JAM was better or 'way better' than other product events
- 50 speakers from the most beloved product companies: TransferWise, Strava, Deliveroo, Monzo, Intercom and many more 🎤
- Countless stories, conversations and new ideas 💡
- We get it - unlike other events, JAM isn't run by an agency or 'events team'. We're product people ourselves, and we'll use our insider knowledge to help you achieve your goals.
- One of few – we partner with a select group of companies who share our vision. We want to see your brand stand out, not lost in a sea of logos or a crowded sponsors lounge.
- Bespoke packages - we work closely with our partners to ensure everyone gets what they need. Instead of offering a set of generic packages, we'll tailor a proposal to your exact needs.
Every year, our events bring together a diverse and talented crowd of makers: from product managers to designers and founders, JAM is for all those who aspire to build great products.
Snapshot: JAM 2018
The most engaged audience we've seenMartin Mornar, Interaction Expert – Slido
Why they ❤️ JAM
Opportunities for 2019
Partnering up with JAM is the perfect opportunity to connect with Europe's most talented makers.
1. Sponsor one of our flagship events
Be part of a small lineup of sponsors for one or more upcoming product experiences. You'll be featured on all marketing and event collateral, receive dedicated mentions throughout the event, complementary tickets and, depending on your goals, we'll suggest various add-ons to boost your presence – think branded coffee cups, photo booth, email blasts and more!
Product Leaders Weekend 2019
2. Reach our community with a custom event
From a workshop to a more original get-together, this is perfect opportunity to share your own content and directly engage with the people who matter to you. You provide the speakers, we'll take care of the rest!
Here are some examples of past events we've run for sponsors.
Amplify productboard's thought leadership on the topic of 'product excellence' and connect the team with key decision makers to drive new trials.
A highly interactive, half-day workshop held on Day 2 of JAM 2018, bringing together top-peforming product managers and startup founders.
How we helped
- Marketed the event to attendees and extended community, resulting in 120 signups
- Worked with productboard team to refine the workshop content
- Ran all event logistics on the day and organised a dedicated networking lunch for product board's team and the attendees after the session
- Promoted productboard's latest ebook in a follow-up email to attendees
- Shared attendees list
- Build awareness of Founders Factory's incubator offering
- Generate applications for open product manager positions
- Drive signups to Hatch
After introducing the incubator's approach and latest successes, Phil facilitated an engaging product hackathon. Participants worked in teams to go from 'idea to prototype' in one evening, applying Founders Factory's product metholodogies.
- Promoted the event to our entire community through dedicated email campaigns
- Shortlised and invited relevant profiles
- Advocated Founders Factory's methodology in a dedicated follow-up email
- Shared attendees list
You'll be in great company
Over the years, we’ve worked with some of the best product companies around. Here are a few:
Tell us more about your objectives and needs. We'll then schedule a call to discuss how we can help and prepare a custom proposal.Get started